Sunday, March 24, 2013

Clockwork Prince Review

Stars 5 of 5
Format: Audiobook
Genre: Steampunk, Romance, Supernatural, Young Adult, Historical Fiction, Urban Fiction
Pages: 498

Summery:

The Magister and Nate managed to escape the clutches of the shadow hunters and now questions are being raised whether or not a Charlotte could manage to institution.  Now on a dead line the shadow hunters must find the where about of the Magister or at least show some progress of finding him or else the clave might allow the option of another to take over. Secrets, betrayals and love will be revealed.

My Thoughts:

My only warning is not to read this book in public, you'll seem bipolar with the who being sad one minuet then bursting out laughing at something that happened in the book. (Don't say I didn't warn you!)

I loved this second book to The Infernal Devices series (Or is it trilogy?). The book went smoothly lots of things going on to keep one interested. The characters are so well developed that its easy to care for all the characters in this book. Tessa is still my favorite characters she strong, independent, and forgiving (Mostly towards Will with his dang mood swings and her brother). I like that when there's a problem she will put herself out there to help others. I can see why others might think that even after all her brother put her through why would she even brother forgiving him and still love him after everything. Its her family member and even when things go wrong she can't help but forgive and still love her brother after everything she went through.The Clockwork Prince is full of deception, angst and suspense to want to you keep going till the end. I want to say the ending was surprising but then again it was kind of predictable to me.

As for the love triangle this book didn't help with who I would choose to have Jem or Will. Jem is still sweet and predictable, meanwhile Will is smart, loves books, his mood swings are explained in this book so it I can see him being nicer in the next book less hot and cold. Who would you go for? Jem or Will?

My only problem with this series is not being able to get the next book quick enough. I've already ordered the next book from my  local library but it'll take some time to get it. Its pretty much high demand and I guess I'll get it when I get it. Hopefully I get is soon or else I will have no choice but to camp out in the local book store and read the book till I'm through.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...