Lately I've been reading Clockwork Prince and I've been so caught up with it I haven't really updated. As I am listening to the Clockwork Prince I am also watching my younger brother and babysitting two other kid while their parents are out. Last night when I put them to bed so that I can get some peace and quiet to read and found that they had snuck out of their beds... to read. How could I just put them to bed or scold them for getting up when they weren't The only exception to staying up past their bed time would be to read a book. It was so cute when I had caught them. Ryan was so concentrated when he was babbling as babies do while the other listened with a smile on his face. This is the picture I took when I had caught them it was too cute not to.
I'm so glad that I am almost done with Clockwork Prince, its such a great book! Now that its naptime for the kids I can actuly get a break and finish the last two chapters then work on my review.
For anyone of you who actully checkout this page I want to remind you that I have a give away thats currently underway and its easy to enter. The only problem that it would be for a few of you out there is that its for US residents only. International Shipping is costly and I'm broke and can't pay that pricing for shipping and handling. Unless you out there are willing to pay for it then that would be fine I could give out the
(This is the book you could win!)
Thats it for now gotta get back to my book now. Happy Reading!


No comments:
Post a Comment