Monday, December 28, 2020

Review : Christmas Under the Northern Lights

Christmas Under the Northern Lights by Anniel O' Niel

Genre: Medical Romance, Contemporary, 
GoodreadsClick
Purchase LinkAmazon BN | Walmart eBooks 
Pages: 168
PublishedDecember 1, 2020
One Christmas on a Scottish island... 

A lifetime together? 

After her fiance's shocking betrayal, District Nurse Audrey Walsh hopes to escape Christmas on remote Bourtree Island! Instead, she's met by a gorgeous man in a Santa suit... Dr. Cooper MacAskill! 

They're stuck working (and living) together 'til New Year, both with their demons to face. Except their inconvenient attraction, and the warmth of this island community offers them healing and happiness - if they have the courage to take it!
Nurse Audrey was excited to be planning for her christmas wedding until she found her fiancé with someone else. Now she's off to Bourtree Island temporarily for the holidays to lick her wounds and ends up working with the local Dr. Cooper who is also there temporarily. While there is limited time its no surprise with them spending time together that sparks would fly.

I enjoyed this book. If you like a short romance you'll like this book. To me it felt a very rushed but it was still a fun read. Not only did I enjoy getting to know the characters, the issues, I also got to see the small town life how close people in the community was. I loved seeing how everyone worked together. I loved seeing the bit of romance between the two even if it was a bit too fast in my opinion. I liked seeing their issues and watching as they were trying to work past them. Dr. Cooper had regrets which lead him to where he was, and Audrey was finally taking off those rose colored glasses and seeing what her past relationship really was. Overall this was a pretty good book I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...