Monday, December 28, 2020

Review: Christmas Protection Detail

Christmas Protection Detail by Terri Reed

Genre: Mystery, Suspense, Love Inpsired, 
GoodreadsClick
Purchase LinkAmazon | BN iBooks Walmart eBooks 
Pages: 224
PublishedDecember 15th 2020 by Love Inspired Suspense
He’ll do anything to protect a baby in jeopardy…

When a call from a friend in trouble leads Nick Delaney and Deputy Kaitlyn Lanz to a car crash that killed a single mother, they become the baby’s protectors. Now figuring out why someone is after the child is the only way to save her. But they must find answers soon…or this baby’s first Christmas might just be Nick’s and Kaitlyn’s last.
Nick find himself caring for a child when someone from his past passes from a car crash. Nick knows he didn't father the child contrary to the birth certificate and now its clear someone is after him and the child. Kaitlyn is a deputy is around to help Nick figure out what's going on and keep that child safe and figure out who is behind everything.

I really enjoyed this book I love a good mystery suspense novel. I loved that there was so much going on I couldn't help but stick to it though the end because I wanted to know what was going on. Then there was two people who don't really know much about caring for a child fumbling though the process doing the best they can But the numerous attempts to come after them make things all the more complicated and I thought it was interesting seeing how everything went though. I also appreciate that this book remained clean and enjoyable with the romance that was blooming between the two even if things were complicated. Overall great book I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...