Saturday, November 9, 2019

Review : Finding Home Again

Finding Home Again by Brenda Jackson

(Catalina Cove #3)

Genre: Contemporary, Romance, 
GoodreadsClick
Purchase LinkAmazon BN | Walmart eBooks 
Pages384
Published October 29th 2019 by HQN Books

First love. Second chances. In Catalina Cove, anything can happen…

Bryce Witherspoon’s heart races every time she sees Kaegan Chambray. Everyone in town knows they can’t stand each other, but the truth is, even though the man broke her heart ten years ago, she still feels that irresistible, oh-so-familiar jolt of desire.

When Kaegan returned to Catalina Cove to run the family business, he knew there’d be no avoiding Bryce. The woman he thought he’d one day marry was instead the biggest heartbreak of his life. But when Bryce lets slip a devastating secret, he discovers just how wrong he was to let her go all those years ago.

He knows they both still feel the spark between them, but it’ll take more than attraction to convince her. Kaegan will pull out all the stops to show Bryce he’s the man who can give her the future they once dreamed of—if only they give love a second chance
Everyone knows Bryce and Kaegan belong together but they both had a misunderstanding that lead to broken hearts. Its been 10 years since then and now that Kaegan is back to Catalina cover its hard for both to avoid each other. It seems though the heat between the two hasn't gone away but with time around eachother they just might have a second chance at things.

I love books that feature second chances at love. There is that time between things that makes both partners to have time to grow, think, and change while apart and seeing them try to work on things a second time around was interesting.  I enjoyed getting to see the romance, drama, and everything in between. I enjoyed getting to know the characters, their history and seeing how they were attempting to work things out with eachother. I also loved getting to see previous characters in this series make their appearance and in case it wasn't already clear there is two other books. I read the second book to this and been meaning to check out this first which I think I'll see about getting to now that I've enjoyed yet another book by this author. Overall this was a pretty good book I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...