Friday, November 2, 2018

Review : The Sergeant's Christmas Mission

The Sergeant's Christmas Mission by Linda Lael Miller

(The Brands of Montana)
Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Christmas
Goodreads: Click
Purchase Link: Amazon | Kobo | BN
Pages: 224
Published October 16th 2018 by Harlequin Special Edition

A Brand-new life. 

Former army sergeant Shane Brand is struggling to find a new normal. And his lovely new landlady sure is giving Shane a reason to strive for change. If Shane can overcome his inner demons, he may be worthy of Rebecca’s trust. Now it’s his new mission to be the man the single mom deserves, in time to give them all a dose of Christmas joy.

There was little to no christmas cheer around this book, I thought with a title like that there might be a bit more to the holiday aspect but other then a few gathering there was little christmas cheer to be seen. But as a contemporary romance novel this was a pretty good book I really enjoyed it. I loved that connection between the two. I loved getting to know both Shand and Rebecca's characters. I loved that when it came to Rebecca's children they didn't fall into some deep dark hole never to be heard from again which tends to happen. I loved getting to know what was up with Shane its clear he has PSTD but from what getting to know his reasoning for joining the army was an interesting one. Overall pretty good book I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...