Wyoming Christmas Quadruplets by Jill Kemerer
Genre: Contemporary, Romance,
Goodreads: Click
Pages: 224
A nanny at Christmastime…Will she find love in this Wyoming Cowboys novel?
Six weeks on a ranch caring for quadruplets—aspiring nurse Ainsley Draper’s prepared for a busy Christmas. When the children’s handsome uncle opens the door, her task gets extra complicated. Marshall Graham is upholding his promise to look after his twin sister, the babies’ mom. But as family loyalty clashes with new love, will the perfect present include a future with Ainsley?
Ainsley is trying to make it as a nurse and until that can happen shes going ton take care of some quadruplets during the Christmas season. What she wasn't expecting was absentee parents, and a doting uncle taking care of the children.
This was an interesting book I loved getting to see the different family dynamics. I loved learning about both Ainsley and Marshall's past and why they act a certain way in this book. It was interesting Ainsley take on how Marshall's family was it was obvious that he wanted what was best for everyone especially for his sister. It was a little too much when it came to his sister, I get why he was a certain way because of their history but it was too much. I liked seeing how helpful Ainsley was with the family she really did try to improve their situation as much as she possibly could. I loved seeing the attraction form between Marshall and Ainsley it was sweet. Its also a clean holiday romance so if you like that as much as I do then you'll want to pick up this book. Overall pretty good book I really enjoyed it!



No comments:
Post a Comment