Saturday, October 20, 2018

Review: Cinderella's New York Christmas

Cinderella's New York Christmas by Scarlet Wilson

Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Holiday
Goodreads: Click
Purchase Link: Amazon | BN | Kobo
Pages: 256
From chalet maid... 
To millionaire's date!

In this Cattaneos' Christmas Miracles story, Anissa Lang was going for gold when an accident ended her skiing dream. Now she's cleaning mountain chalets--until she meets brooding millionaire Leo Baxter. He can't resist whisking her to New York for a date, and under the twinkling Manhattan lights these kindred spirits glimpse a new future. But they must confront their pasts before their Christmas wishes can come true!


Anissa is trying to get back on a track after a accident got into the way of her skiing dream. Then in come Leo with his own set of baggage managed to charm her into taking a mini vacation with him in NYC. 

Christmas Scale : 3 of 5

Since I'm on the hunt for a christmasy book that gets me into the holiday mood I've come up with a Christmas scale. I figured that this book would have a bit more Christmas anything in this book but that really wasn't the case there was a bit of mention with an ice rink, a little bit of the Rockefeller tree but there wasn't much else to signify that it was the holiday season. So if your hunting for a christmasy book that'll give you all those holiday feelings this book isn't what you are looking for but if you like a good little contemporary romance then this book is pretty good. I would've liked to know more about Leo and his family which was just briefly brushed upon. There wasn't too much into details with it came to these characters it was really brushed on the surfaced I like to get to know the characters but what was available in this book was okay. The romance was pretty cute between the two. If you like a good Cinderella retellings you'll want to pick this book up. Overall it was a good book I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...