Whiskey Dick by Ryan Ringbloom
Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Humor, Novella
Goodreads: Click
WHISKEY DICK A NIGHT WITH NO HARD FEELINGS
Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. It's a fluke. Too much whiskey. Believe me when I say, it will NEVER happen again.
I’m trying not to take it personally. Sh*t happens. It’s not a reflection on me. He claims it was too much whiskey. A one time occurrence. And I believe him.
But then why the hell does it happen a second time?
Fate’s a funny thing.
He likes her.
She likes him.
They say the third time's a charm…
Both Paisley and Jax meet in the airport for a delayed flight feeling unsettled with the thought of flying needing to take the edge off. When we find out the flight is cancelled, they decide to take a road trip together to get where they need to go since it's in the same direction. But before they go they decide to spend the night in a hotel and things didn't go quite right.
If you're looking for a little humorous contemporary read that gets steamy you're going to want to pick up this book. With a novella the short you don't really get back stories just on the surface impressions of the characters and from what I can see I liked. This novella well was pretty well written I enjoyed it.




No comments:
Post a Comment