Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Review : Hard Rustler

Hard Rustler by B.J. Daniels

Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Western, Romantic Suspense, Suspense, 
Goodreads : Click
Purchase Link: Amazon | BN | Kobo | iBooks
Pages: 256
A cowboy must face his past Before he loses his heart...again

Supermodel Annabelle "Annie" Clementine is back in Whitehorse, Montana. And there's nothing cowboy Dawson Rogers wants more than to see his ex-lover's backside...on the road out. He'll even risk his heart again and help sell her late grandmother's house so Annie can leave ASAP. Except along with the house, Annie inherited a mystery. And if they don't solve it soon, someone's willing to kill for the answer.

Whitehorse, Montana: The Clementine Sisters
Annabelle made it clear that she wanted bigger and better things becoming a supermodel. After the passing of her grandmother she's back in town to clean up the house that looks like the episode of Hoarders. She was hoping not to run into people of their past and of course that's the first thing she does run into her old flame Dawson. Dawson is on a mission to help her clean the house the faster she gets done the faster she gets out of town. Since Annie is inherited the house she seems to have inherited a mystery on their hands.

Now that last sentence is description I made sounds terrible but I don't know if I could do any better. There is so much to like about this book other than the fact that it's quick and easy to read so if you are pressed for time and you're looking for a bit of mystery to escape into then this book might do it for you. I love that there was more than one point of view there is not only are the main characters but of a sort of henchman (?) point of view. It seems the grandmother was deep into something and I thought it was interesting getting to find out what that was and how even after all these years it would still try to come bite her in the butt. I love the connection between Dawson and Annabelle and that it was a clean Romance so if you're anything like me you'd appreciate that. I love that there was a bit of romance, drama, mystery enough to keep the readers interested and I recommend you lovely readers should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...