The Shy Nurse's Rebel Doc by Alison Roberts
Goodreads: Click
Pages: 256
From playing it safe…To falling for her rebel boss!
In this Bondi Bay Heroes story, ER nurse Samantha Braithwaite has learnt never to put limits on herself. But working with Dr. Blake Cooper is her biggest challenge yet. He thinks she’s shy, but that makes her more determined to prove she can make the Specialist Disaster Response team. And as days spill into nights, the chemistry they’ve tried to hide is about to explode.
Samantha is a nurse who has relocated to Bondi Bay hospital. She's looking to be apart of the Specialist Disaster Response team and she's having a rough first day. It's something that Dr.Blake Cooper has noticed but its also that her her model like looks that has made her attractive to him. Dr. Blake Cooper is apart of that Disaster Response team and he doesn't think Samantha has what it takes but she'll try to prove him wrong.
This was a pretty good book. I would've preferred for it to be longer but for the amount of pages there was this was a pretty good good, packed enough to keep things interesting. This is a good book if you are pressed for time. Actually even good for a summer beach read you can finish this book withing maybe 2 or 3 hours. So I thought that this book was interesting. I liked the character and getting to know them. I loved that attraction that was simmering between the two. I loved seeing Samantha trying to prove herself, she wasn't going to let Dr. Blake bring her down when he believed that she wouldn't be able to be apart of the team. She really did work on proving herself and didn't just take his word for it. Overall it was a pretty good book I enjoyed it.



No comments:
Post a Comment