Pregnant with His Royal Twins by Louisa Heaton
Genre : Contemporary, Romance, Medical Romance,
Goodreads : Click
Pages: 256
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐
Rating : ⭐⭐⭐
Published December 19th 2017 by Harlequin Medical Romance
New year, twin babies!Midwife Freya MacFadden has stuck to night shifts since she was injured in an acid attack. But a hospital costume ball offers her the chance to hide her scars, and, lost in the moment, she seizes a passionate encounter with a handsome stranger. Leaving her pregnant...with his twins!Desert prince Jameel Al Bakhari fought hard for his medical career, far from his kingdom of Majidar. And he'll fight for kind and courageous Freya and their babies, too! But first Jamie must show her how beautiful she really is!
I honestly thought this book would end up pretty cheesy with a no nonsense alpha prince that would be pushy as heck. Its usually what happens when I find out there is pregnancy and princes involved. Normally I stray away from this type of book because of that, I dont think I was paying I gotten ahold of this book. But you know what? I did end up enjoying this book which was surprising. I loved that Jameel was patient and letting this happen when it did. I loved seeing that conflict he had and didn't push for his way but let Freya make up her own mind and he was going to respect the decision that was made, obviously he wanted to be with his future babies and was willing to see what was going to happen. I loved how the pair worked together and there was a bit of romance. Overall this was pretty good book I enjoyed it.



No comments:
Post a Comment