Sunday, February 22, 2015

Review : Twisted Perfection

Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines

Genre: Drama, Chick Lit, Abuse, Romance, Contemporary
Pages : 306
Goodreads : Click
Purchase Link : Amazon

 Life outside of her house was a new experience for Della Sloane. The dark secrets of her past weren’t something she ever intended to share with anyone. They would never understand. No one would ever get close enough to find out. There was always a chance she’d go crazy sooner than they expected…

Woods Kerrington had never been one to be attracted to fragile females. They seemed like too much work. He wasn’t in it for the work just the pleasure. A night full of naughty fun had been exactly what was on his mind when he’d laid eyes on the hot little number that didn’t know how to pump gas and needed some help.

What he didn’t know was she was as fragile as they came.
The carefree girl who spoke her mind and didn’t care what the world thought of her was more breakable than he could ever imagine…
 

Wow, I wasn't expecting to love this book as much as I did. This was one of the many treasures among my tbr list. I really enjoyed reading this book. I loved the attraction between Della and Woods. I loved that he was able to heal her a bit with his presence making things a bit more better for her. I hated his family for obvious reasons. I loved Della best friend who had stuck with her through thick and thin. The steamy scenes were great. This story was well written and I just couldn't put this book down. Overall such a great book that I would recommend you lovely readers to check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...