Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Clockwork Princess



"'You know what feeling,' She said, 'When you are reading a book, and you know that it is going to be a tragedy; you can feel the cold and darkness coming  see the next drawing close around the characters who live and breathe on the pages. But you are tied to the story as if being dragged behind a carriage, and you cannot let go or turn the course aside.'" 


Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Stars: 5 of 5
Format: Audiobook
Genre: Young Adult, Steampunk, Paranormal, Romance, Urban Fantasy
Pages: 568

Summary
Tessa is to be married to Jem but still her heart also goes out to Will no matter how they try to distance themselves. Jem is getting sicker to the point he allows the shadowhunters to continue their search for a cure.

 When the whereabouts of Mortmain still hasn't been found and secrets are getting unsurfaced Charlotte's position as head of the institute is questioned once again. Now there will be a spy who will check on what Charlotte does and any false move can make her lose the institute

This the final book to The Infernal Devices trilogy.

"Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read."

My Thoughts


Of all the books in the Infernal Devices I believe this book, Clockwork Princess, is my favorite. Face paced, more trouble and warning there will be a death in some of the characters but I will not say who. Packed full of moments you're going to want to keep a box of tissue near you. I liked each and every person in this book, they are really truly unique characters. I also liked the setup of each couples. I loved that I couldn't guess what happens next because I kept getting surprised, especially at the ending. I'm glad that Mortmain made an appearance, since he didn't make one in the second book but then again there would be something wrong if he did not show. I've been trying to decide who my favorite character is and its hard choice because there is many characters that I like. Of all I think Magnus Bane is the one I keep going to no matter how much I like Will, Tessa, and Jem. This book is a must read.

The ending was strong, heart breaking, bittersweet and altogether a great. I loved it. I want to talk more about it but don't want to give it away.

"It has been the privilege and honor of my life to know you." 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...