Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Jessica Sorensen

Jessica Sorensen is one of those authors that many may not know but should. Shes such a great author and I've had the pleasure of reading her amazing books in the summer last year. Her ebooks are great prices and they are so good I'm considering getting the paper back too to some of the books that I love the best.

   
These are a couple of FREE ebooks by Jessica Sorensen. I've never been disappointed with her work. Her books are unique, interesting and very addictive. I love her New Adult novels as well. To me shes one of those authors that if she writes a book I know I'm going to automatically love it because her books are just that great. 

Heres the link to get these books for free: (Keep in mind these are Kindle editions)
Oh and may I make a suggestion? You must read her New adult novels :

 

For those of you who aren't aware of the genre New Adult its basicly the inbetween of Young Adult and Adult books. It has mature content including sexual situations and is recommended for those 17 and up)

The Fallen Star is really what got me into her books then I got to her other books like The secret of Ella and Micha and The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden. Such amazing books. For those of you under 17 I recommend The Fallen Star series, and Ember. If you like The Mortal Instruments you'll love The Fallen Star series. For those of you who love a good story and like a bit of spice in it go for her New Adult novels they are fantastic.


I'm not sure if any of you out there actually listen to me and read what I have to say but if there is a chance you do let me know if you've read these books. If you read it under my recommendation do you agree or disagree with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...