Since The Walking Dead is sort of a book related topic I'm going to talk about it. Oh and for those of you who are sad to see the series end you should read the comics they are amazing! More violent, gore, more people, more serious situations that would'nt be on tv due to censors. Theres no Merl or Daryll but its still great. You must read it if you love the series!Ok so today is Sunday and is the season finale for The Walking Dead I figured I would put up my guesses of whats going to happen based on the comics because the series never did turn out exactly like what was supposed to happen.
- Of course Glen and Maggie are going to get married
- The governor is going to set out an attack to take down the people in the prison like the book except rather then Lori and the baby dying I think Hershel younger daughter (The blonde) is going to die escaping with the baby.
- I'm hoping they kill the governor.
- Daryl is going to crack.
- I'm thinking the governor might rape Andrea like did to Michonne in the book, but I doubt they'll do that.
Now that out there, I don't get why Michonne is so hard on the governor I mean yea she got slapped around and such but at least he didn't rape her like he did in the comics. If anyone would've gone after him I think it should've been Maggie or Glen since he seems to be cracking. I mean it was his girlfriend who went through it but then again he should've went out on a revenge mission on Merl. I mean Merl was the one who captured them and tortured them in the first place.
I can't believe Merls dead.
(Sorry for those who haven't seen lasts episode!)
OMG its starting gotta go!
No comments:
Post a Comment