4 Of 5 stars
Genre: New Adult, College age, Contemporary, Romance
Kindle Edition
Pages: 271
Summery:
Kendall moves from Sunny California to Garrison University away from her mother and her mother's series of failed relationships Unfortunately due to a mishap between a family friend she is left homeless and stranded at a party where she meets Cruise. Cruise if known for being a player and when he meets Kendall who is interested in being a girl version of him, he decided to take up the challenge and show her how its done. In the mean time he lets her stay at him home temporary until she can get a place of her own. As they get to know more about one other, feelings start to emerge.
My say
Someone to love is a quick and steamy read. If I could describe this book in 2 words is would be funny and hot. I have to say even though the characters can seem kind of annoying at some points, they are pretty well written of guys and gals that are in their twenties. I liked how the author showed a brief summery of why Kendall didn't believe in love but wish she should've elaborated more on Cruise situation on what happened in his past relationships that turns him into a player. I liked the character Kendall she doesn't take crap from no one and speaks her mind. I also liked how Cruise was sent out not only being the bad boy but a smart and educated one with a good head on his shoulders despite his outward appearance to others in the book. I think what I like about this book is that its about two people who doesn't believe in love and eventually find it with one other in the end.
I hear that this may appeal to those who like 50 shades of grey because of the sex scenes that do appear in the book although I haven't read that to know for sure.
If you want to get this book you can go to : Amazon Kindle Edition

No comments:
Post a Comment