"You can't touch me," I whisper.
I'm lying, is what I don't tell him.
He can touch me, is what I'll never tell him.
But things can happen when people touch me
Strange things.
Bad things.
No one knows why Juliette's touch is fatal , but the Reestablishment has plans for her. Plans to use her as a weapon.
But Juliette has plans of her own.
After a lifetime without freedom, shes finally discovering the strength to fight back for the very first time - and find a future with the one boy she thought she had lost forever.

Come one with a preview like that it just makes you want to read this book, don't it? I had just found out about these books not to long ago. I don't know if any of you know of this author or her writing but she writes the books Shatter me, Destroy me (1.5 book) , and the newest Unravel me. I keep hearing good things about her books and just never thought to read them until now.
The first two books are like 2.99 which is a great price so that and the description of the book is enough for me to buy these books. Then if I like it through the third book I buy it a paper back just to see what happens next.
Anyways, you see the hard covers that are written on apparently the author Tehereh Mafi had written on some of the Unravel Me books and I would absolutely love one. They have amazing book quotes.After I read these lovely books I'll be sure to post up a review after I'm done reading the book called The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong

No comments:
Post a Comment