"He never went out without a book under his arm, and he often came back with two." -Victor Hugo
So yesterday was pretty much a snow day which made it a perfect excuse to read. This morning is snowed a bit but for the most part the snow is nearly almost gone. Thank goodness I hate snow. My family hate that I read a lot and always say things like I need to get a life but they don't understand how much I love reading and books. They do what I don't when I read I pretty much feel like I'm making on this whole different persona and everything that's going on in my life doesn't matter just whats in the book.
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
4 of 5 Stars
Pages: 421
Summery:
Sydney Sage is an Alchemist who protects the human from the vampire/Strogi that inhabit the world. To prevent a civil war between the vampires Sydney is sent in hiding with the princess of the vampires because she is in danger. If the princess is killed it'll dethrone the queen and send everything in chaos. Being in hiding isnt easy for anyone and they have to constantly be on guard to make sure the truth of her location doesn't get revealed.
I just found this deal online on amazon.com with the book Bloodlines by Richelle Mead which is a series I highly recommend. If you ever read it under my advisement and don't like it, I give you full permission to complain to me about it. So the deal is that the book is normal ranging from 15-10 dollars about the sale makes it cost 2.99 which is a great price if you want the book click here: Kindle Edition.


No comments:
Post a Comment