Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Review : The Littlest Cowgirls

The Littlest Cowgirls by Melinda Curtis

Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Western, 
GoodreadsClick
Purchase LinkAmazon BN iBooks Walmart eBooks 
Pages: 384
PublishedFebruary 9th 2021 by Harlequin
This soon-to-be dad...

Is getting a double surprise

Wyatt Halford's kept his cool as one of Hollywood's hottest action stars. But coming to Second Chance and discovering he's about to be a father to twins? Now he's definitely off-kilter. He certainly can't afford any complications--like falling for spirited redheaded actress Ashley Monroe. Wyatt's dealing with the biggest plot twist of his life. But can he do the right thing...and still find his happy ending?


While this book was good and I liked it I wished there was more to make this book unique. I guess I just wasn't into it to really think of anything I really liked or stood out or surprised me. Overall this was a pretty good contemporary read just maybe not for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...