Release Date: October 27, 2020

My harmless deceit has never failed me. Until now. Because I met the most amazing woman and did the unthinkable. I married her. And now my beautiful, unsuspecting, probably-going-to-leave-my-sorry-behind-when-she-finds-out-the-truth wife doesn’t know that I’m not a used car salesman like I told her when we met.
As it typically does with lies, the truth is about to come out in a big way when Jaime unwittingly gets herself mixed up with some unsavory characters and I, along with the team at Jameson, have to intervene. Now I need to save my girl and hope I can save my marriage too. Let’s just say I have some serious explaining to do.Amazon | Nook | Apple | Google | Kobo
Print | Audible (narrated by John Lane and Emma Wilder)

Amazon | Nook | Apple | Google | Kobo
Print | Audible (narrated by John Lane and Emma Wilder)
It was only supposed to be a one night stand until it became a couple date in clearly showed they both wanted something more. Problem is Cage started it all with a lie of him being a used car salesman and Jamie had a heart broken in the past and isn't into liars. But now they are in too deep and Cage is finding it harder telling her what he works for and things keep getting into the way. I enjoyed this book. Loved the romance and there was plenty of steamy scenes around. I loved seeing the dual point of views when it came to the whole story so theres a bit of insight of what they were thinking and feeling and easier to connect and understand the characters more. Like you can really see Cage didn't mean to lie and then it was just life getting into the way and it was interesting seeing how it ended up working out in the end. Overall, I really enjoyed this book.

New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author Sawyer Bennett uses real life experience to create relatable stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From contemporary romance, fantasy romance, and both women’s and general fiction, Sawyer writes something for just about everyone.
A former trial lawyer from North Carolina, when she is not bringing fiction to life, Sawyer is a chauffeur, stylist, chef, maid, and personal assistant to her very adorable daughter, as well as full-time servant to her wonderfully naughty dogs
If you’d like to receive a notification when Sawyer releases a new book, sign up for her newsletter (sawyerbennett.com/signup).
A former trial lawyer from North Carolina, when she is not bringing fiction to life, Sawyer is a chauffeur, stylist, chef, maid, and personal assistant to her very adorable daughter, as well as full-time servant to her wonderfully naughty dogs
If you’d like to receive a notification when Sawyer releases a new book, sign up for her newsletter (sawyerbennett.com/signup).
Connect with Sawyer:







No comments:
Post a Comment