Thursday, March 26, 2020

Review : To Save a Child

To Save a Child by Linda Warren

Genre: Contemporary, Romance, 
GoodreadsClick
Purchase LinkAmazon BN | Walmart eBooks 
Pages: 368
PublishedMarch 1st 2020 by Harlequin Heartwarming

A baby on the doorstep

Could change everything…

Detective Cole Chisholm is in Horseshoe, Texas, to take care of his grandfather. During a winter storm, a baby appears at his door, along with her aunt, Grace Bennett. Grace needs his help, and Cole reluctantly lets them stay while he investigates. Soon the by-the-book cop is breaking his own rules to protect them both. But how far will he go to make sure that both Grace and Zoe stay in his life?
Imagine Cole Chisholm surprise when a baby shows up at his doorstep and find a women in need of help. His grandfather sees this as a sign from up above from the grandmother and wants them to stick around. Grace is trying to care of the child since the death of a close loved one and the father seems to be after the child there is something there and she wants to make sure the child is safe so Cole looks deeper into whats going on. 

I guess I didn't even read the description when picking this book up I thought it was going to be some sweet wholesome romance and I got something better a mystery attached to it. I love a good mystery and romance book. I loved seeing that connection and seeing how sweet and seamless Grace got on with Cole and his grandfather. Then there was the mystery aspect where Cole was getting deeper into figuring to what was going on with the baby's father. Its only a matter of time before the father comes for the child and Grace believes there was abuse going on and will try to do everything she can to keep that child safe from her father. Overall there is so much going on with this book that'll keep the readers hooked from start to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...