Genre: Mystery, Suspense, Love Inspired, Romance, Christmas, Holiday,
Goodreads: Click
Purchase Link: Amazon | BN | Walmart eBooks
Pages: 224
Published: November 1st 2019 by Love Inspired Suspense

To be honest I found the whole amnesia thing a bit confusing at first but then I was able to get past that and really enjoy the book I found it hard to put the book down. I loved that there was so much going on, twists and turns. There was clearly someone trying to stop Jillian and Hawk from getting farther into what they are trying to keep hidden and I know I'm being vague af but its a mystery suspense novel and I don't want to give anything away. Trust me there is so much to enjoy about this book that'll make it hard to put down and I reocmmend you readers to check it out to see.

He’ll do whatever it takes
To protect his family
When a plane crash leaves special ops soldier Hawk Jacobson with amnesia, all he knows is that the plane was sabotaged and he has a target on his back. His survival depends on letting everyone—including his wife, Jillian Wade—believe he’s dead. Until gunmen come after Jillian and the daughter he never knew existed. Can Jillian help him regain his memory in time to expose a killer?
Justice Seekers
To protect his family
When a plane crash leaves special ops soldier Hawk Jacobson with amnesia, all he knows is that the plane was sabotaged and he has a target on his back. His survival depends on letting everyone—including his wife, Jillian Wade—believe he’s dead. Until gunmen come after Jillian and the daughter he never knew existed. Can Jillian help him regain his memory in time to expose a killer?
Justice Seekers


No comments:
Post a Comment