Genre: Western, Mystery, Suspense, Romance,
Goodreads: Click
Purchase Link: Amazon | BN | iBooks | Walmart eBooks
Pages: 432
For three years, cowboy Hank Cardwell has been haunted by his ex’s death. Now he’s returned to Cardwell Ranch with private investigator Frankie Brewster to find out what really happened that terrible night. Every lead reveals a life steeped in secrets—and danger. But will the truth be enough to set Hank free?It's been three years and Hank still refuses to believe that his ex's death was a suicide. So he's hired a PI Frankie to look into things, see if there is more to then to what everyone else's believed. He never expected to Frankie to be a women for one (So you know attraction is brewin) and its becoming clear someone doesn't want them to look too close at what really happened.
I loved a good mystery book and I love following along as these two figure out what happened behind Hank's ex death. This was a pretty great book, I was pretty much hooked from the start and it finished way too quickly for me. I wanted more, but just because I wanted more doesn't mean it needed it. Overall great book highly recommend!



No comments:
Post a Comment