High Country Christmas by Cynthia Thomason
Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Heartwarming
Goodreads: Click
Pages: 384
A runaway teen at Christmas…brings a special gift into her life.
When Ava Cahill returns to Holly River to reunite with the son she gave up for adoption, she’s stunned to encounter Noah Walsh again. The attractive biker she knew six years ago had no idea of her secret. And now Ava’s mentoring his troubled daughter. As she and Noah rekindle powerful feelings, can she tell him the truth and become one forever family?
This was a cute book while is it is set during Christmas time it isn't overflowing with Christmas spirit where they are doing loads of holiday themed stuff so its good to read at any point. During the holiday seasons I like to read books that practically scream holiday spirit and this book didn't do that. Being that it isn't holiday season any more I'm not mad about it. What I did end up getting was still a really good contemporary book. I enjoyed getting to know the character and seeing how things were going to turn out with the child that was put up for adoption because from the books description its clear that was one of the things that was going to pop and it was interesting seeing how the father of that child would react when he finds out about this secret. Overall this was a pretty good book I really enjoyed it.



No comments:
Post a Comment