Sunday, January 6, 2019

Review : Colton Cowboy Standoff

Colton Cowboy Standoff by Marie Ferrarella

Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Mystery,
Goodreads: Click
Purchase Link: Amazon | Apple Books | BN | Walmart eBook
Pages: 288
Published December 31st 2018 by Harlequin Romantic Suspense
Two exes reunite as danger rocks the family ranch.

A Coltons of Roaring Springs romance

Years after ending her relationship with her husband, Wyatt Colton, Bailey Norton shows up on his doorstep with an unexpected request: to father her child. Unresolved passion sets off sparks between them, but Bailey must resist Wyatt’s undiminished allure—and show her true grit when the Colton ranch is mysteriously sabotaged. Can this Colton cowboy lasso the culprit and a forever family?

Bailey wants a child and she has a condition that makes that window of opportunity sooner then she plan and goes to the one person she trusts to do this for her her ex-husband, Wyatt Colton. If that wasn't enough his animals are being hurt and a dead escort is found on his property. Clearly someone is framing him and needs to find out who before he is ruined.

This book was interesting enough to keep the readers wanting more. I loved that there was pretty much never a dull moment. I really loved the characters. I loved seeing strong women while Bailey being written where she was feelings like things were she felt like she was lost in the relationship and left it only to improve herself. Things weren't bad for the two but they weren't all that great either. I loved that Bailey left and did something for herself by getting that Vet degree and it was such a nice thing to see in a character. I loved the mystery aspect of the book. There was plenty to go around with problems and mishaps and more things being revealed as the book progressed and I really enjoyed reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...