Sunday, December 23, 2018

Review : Snowbound with the Single Dad


Snowbound with the Single Dad by Cara Colter

Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Christmas, 
Goodreads: Click
Purchase Link: Amazon | WalmartEbooks | BN | AppleEbooks
Pages: 256
Published December 4th 2018 by Harlequin Romance
What he wants for Christmas... 

His billions can't buy!

Widower billionaire Aidan Phillips is determined to give his daughter the traditional country Christmas she wants. But his vibrant hostess, Noelle McGregor, is showing him that money can't buy happiness. As a snowstorm swirls outside, Aidan recognizes the pain in Noelle's mesmerizing eyes, and finds himself opening up about his past. Might he have found the perfect present for his little girl after all: a mommy for Christmas?
Noelle's grandfather gives her quite a surprise when she finds out that he put out a ad for people to join him for an old fashioned christmas. Surprise of surprises is that tycoon Aiden replies to the ad and brings his daughter in tow because hes not one to say no to her and managed to land himself in this situation. Both aren't happy with this situation but will try to make the best of this situation.

This was a sweet heartwarming story. I enjoy seeing a hate to like kinda relationship and this book had that so it made me like the book all the more. I loved seeing the romance brewing between the two and how things were with them. I enjoyed seeing how they were spending the holidays and seeing how lively the daughter made things. I also liked the grandfathers character he was interesting and meddling and did things with the best of intentions which was sweet. Overall this was a nice little holiday romance and I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...