
The Rancher's Homecoming by Anna J. Stewart
Genre: Contemporary, Romance,
Goodreads: Click
Pages: 384
Published December 1st 2018 by Harlequin Heartwarming
Chance Blackwell’s return—Could cost her everything!
Ten years after he eloped with Katie Montgomery’s sister, Chance Blackwell is back in Montana to sell his family ranch. Katie could lose her job and the only home she’s known. But the loyal cowgirl is keeping a secret that could shatter trust and jeopardize her future with the widowed musician and her toddler niece. Unless Chance’s growing affection for her and all things Blackwell can earn Katie his forgiveness—and his love.
All the Blackwell siblings need to go to the family ranch to come to an agreement of what must be done to the ranch, sell or keep it. Every one is split about the decision and must come to a vote. Meanwhile Chance has another reason he's comeback to the ranch to have his daughter see her grandpa since his health seems to be declining.
Wasn't sure what else to add to that description without spoiling the book so just gonna stop there. What I didn't realize when going into this book was that it was a part of a series, in fact this book is the last book the 5th book. But even knowing that and what the conclusion to the series will be I'm impressed enough to want to go back and fetch the previous books in the series because I enjoyed what I read and clearly curious to see the stories of the characters that popped up in this book. While reading it you can tell which ones had their own type of story and how it happened but I want to know more. I really enjoyed this book, it was enjoyable and sweet and I loved seeing everyone come together when things were looking down. Loved how supportive people people where and were ready to back each other up when time called for it. I loved how meddling people were as well kept things interesting. This book was a pretty enjoyable book and great on its own but would probably be even better knowing more about the previous characters.


No comments:
Post a Comment