Undercover Memories by Lenora Worth
Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Suspense, Mystery
Goodreads: Click
Pages: 224
Her most important mission...and she can't remember what it is.
After amnesia strands private investigator Emma Langston in Dallas, only Detective Ryder Palladin can stop the men trying to kill her. But protective custody on Ryder's family ranch has its own risks, like falling for the handsome cowboy. Before she can untangle her feelings for Ryder, Emma must recover her memory...because she's sure someone's life depends on it, even if she can't remember whose.
This had just what I loved in a good mystery suspense novel with a bit of romance in it. There was so much going on and twists and turns. It was so easy to get sucked up into a book like this. I loved getting to know what was going on when Emma slowly but surely try to work on getting her memory back. I loved the suspense of waiting for when the person who strike next and what was really going on why were they so adamant to taking her out. I also loved that thought there was a little bit of romance there wasn't enough to overpower or take over the book. There was just enough to show the two were interested and didn't get down and dirty which I appreciate. Overall a pretty great book I really enjoyed it.



No comments:
Post a Comment