Free Trade by Lynda Aicher
Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Erotica, Novella,
Goodreads: Click
Pages: 53
A room full of people. A bowl of names. A night of chance—until a trade is made.Drake Hanson has it all—success, wealth and the freedom to experience every sexual indulgence imaginable in the Boardroom. The open, uninhibited sex with anonymous partners suited him just fine—until he got a taste of something better.
Shelly Carrigan revels in the freedom of the Boardroom. It’s her escape—a place she can indulge her sexual needs without judgment. But her attraction to Drake is starting to affect her experience. No matter her partner, the only hands she feels on her body are his.
Tonight, when names are drawn, Drake will make a trade. He’ll break the rules of the Boardroom to get what he wants.
One way or another, he’ll have Shelly—this time for more than a night.
This book is approximately 13,000 words
I'm familiar with this series and it goes to say its no different from the rest with full steam ahead with another different way. (Did that even make sense?) I've heard Drakes name pop up a time or two in the first book so I'm a bit familiar with his character for some reason I thought it would be a douche but this book he seemed different. This book was plain old steamy scene and lacked much of anything else. The two have been attracted to eachother for a while now and will see if they can as the description says more then just one boardroom night. It was nice enough. I like my books with more to the story but this was a novella and can't expect too much from it.



No comments:
Post a Comment