Sunday, September 16, 2018

Review : The Boy Next Door

The Boy Next Door by Stevie J. Cole

Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Novella
Goodreads: Click
Purchase Link: Amazon | BN
Published September 10th 2018 by Carina Press
 Sorority Secrets: The virgins of Beta Kappa Nu would do anything for each other. Even auction off their most valuable asset… 

I’ve been in love with Emma since we were thirteen years old.

That part is real. But nothing else they say about me is true. 


The way she looks at me from across the room, how she makes my old T-shirts look good, how perfect she feels when she’s in my arms. That’s what I want to picture when I think about Emma. Not a crazy auction where she gives it up to some random creep. 

I can’t let it happen. I won’t let it happen.

Despite the tattoos, despite the rumors, despite my reputation as a class-A player—there’s never been anyone else. In my bed or in my heart.

It’s always been Emma.

This book is approximately 19,500 words.

For those times when size does matter. The Dirty Bits from Carina Press: quick and dirty, just the way we like it.

One-click with confidence. This title is part of the Carina Press Romance Promise : all the romance you’re looking for with an HEA/HFN. It’s a promise!

Emma and her best friend have known each other for a long while and one of each other but not wanting to ruin they're good relationship. As a way to raise money for a good cause her sorority sisters are auctioning off their virginity.

This was an interesting little steamy contemporary novella and I thought was pretty good. There wasn't much to the book but what they was I thought was pretty good. Good for a quick read but not something I'd read outside because it's pretty steamy. Because it's so short it's hard to speak about it from what you got it is pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...