Thursday, January 4, 2018

Review : Colton Baby Rescue

Colton Baby Rescue by Marie Ferrarella

Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Suspense,
Goodreads: Click
Purchase Link : Amazon | Kobo | BN
Pages: 288
Published January 1st 2018 by Harlequin Romantic Suspense
A K-9 cop must protect a single mom as USA TODAY bestselling author Marie Ferrarella introduces the new Coltons of Red Ridge miniseries

Carson Gage has a crime to solve—the murder of his brother—and his number-one suspect is his archenemy, Serena Colton. The Coltons and Gages have feuded for generations; Carson is convinced the cowgirl is hiding his prime suspect on her ranch. But the beauty and her baby stir unwelcome yearnings in his calloused heart. After all, Carson has learned the hard way what vulnerability can cost. When Serena and her child become targets of a mysterious assailant, Carson’s protective urges take over. Can an irresistible attraction prove stronger than old family hatreds and help them capture a criminal?

Gage is on the case to find the murderer of his brother. And is only clue seems to be leading towards the Colton family which his family has been in feud for many decades. While on the search for a suspect, Serena who is a Colton and her daughter seems to have a series of close calls. Leading Gage to want to protect her and the child and questioning whether or not the Colton family might be behind his brother's murder.

I thought this book had everything I love in a good contemporary suspense Romance. I love that romance connection between Serena and Gage wasn't overpowering the main part of the book. I love that there was enough mystery and suspense of when the possible killer would strike next. I really enjoyed reading this book has a pretty fast read for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...