Saturday, July 8, 2017

Review : Protective Measures

Protective Measures by Maggie K. Black

Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Suspense, Love Inspired
Goodreads: Click
Purchase Link : Kobo | BN | Amazon
 Undercover Bodyguard 

After an attack at a military charity gala, navy commander James Darius learns someone wants to kill him—and kidnap his two daughters. And there's nothing the recently widowed single father won't do to protect his girls…even if it means asking a beautiful bodyguard to pose as his girlfriend. Though security expert Zoe Dean agrees to handle the threats and near-fatal assaults, she refuses to get attached to the handsome commander and his lovely daughters. But with the would-be kidnappers closing in, saving James and the little girls, while protecting her heart, may be one mission Zoe can't master.

Its clear something is going on when a series of attacks occur around James towards his daughters and the lovely bodyguard. It gets to a point where they are not even sure who is the intended target and why. They have a group in mind of who is terrorizing them and for not all James can think of is keeping his children safe so Zoe helps out this family to keep them safe.

I absolutely loved this book there was non stop action, just when things seem nice and safe something bad happens. I love being kept on my toes. I loved that there was plenty of information to keep the readers such as I guessing. I loved that I ended up having a hard time pin pointing who was the intended target being that everyone in thier small group seemed to keep having mishaps. And though it all, just when I thought I knew what was going on I kept getting surprised. I have plenty of love for this book and the characters. This was such a great read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...