Sunday, May 14, 2017

Review : Conveniently Wed to the Greek

Conveniently Wed to the Greek by Kandy Shepherd

Genre: Contemporary, Romance, 
Goodreads: Click
Purchase Link: Amazon | Kobo | BN
Published May 9th 2017 by Harlequin Presents
Pages: 256
A marriage for the sake of her baby... 

When luxury hotelier Alex Mikhalis encounters the blogger who once nearly destroyed his reputation, he wants to get even. Onply Adele Hudson isn't exactly as he remembers. She's pregnant and alone, and he can't stop his protective instincts kicking in!

After a difficult breakup, Adele is very wary of all relationships. She has no choice but to accept the Greek tycoon's offer of a job, despite their complicated past. But his next suggestion is much more intimate: becoming his convenient wife!

I've read alot of cheese romance but in all honesty this book wasn't the good kind. If they liked eachother then date. She didn't have to marry him because she was pregnant. Alex didn't have to ask Adele the way he did. Yea convenient is in the title of the book so naturally I assumed they were going to get married but the way it was handled every single thing in the book was way too convenient and predictable. I was hoping for a bit of a surprise and I don't know I just wasn't a fan. The book was okay and I loved getting the dual point of view but when it came to the overall story I was hoping for more. Something to make it stand out and it just didn't do that for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...