Friday, March 3, 2017

Review : Holden

Holden by Delores Fossen

Genre: Mystery, Suspense, Intrigue, Romance
GoodreadsClick
Purchase link : Amazon | B&N | Kobo
Pages: 272
Published February 21st 2017 by Harlequin Intrigue
When a baby goes missing, a Texas marshal and a woman from his past discover there's a whole lot more behind this kidnapping... 

Holden Ryland certainly didn't become a marshal just to end up busting his ex, Nicky Hart, for taking files from Conceptions Fertility Clinic. But only Nicky knows just what was really stolen: a newborn being held for ransom. A newborn who is kin to both her and Holden. The missing boy is only the start of a mystery that snakes through Texas, winding its way through their families. Bad blood may linger between them, but Holden can protect his nephew back at the Silver Creek Ranch. If they can lay their past to rest to rescue this child, is it possible for them to have a future together?

Wow if you are looking for a nonstop action packed thriller then this is for you. I loved that there was so much going on that it made it hard for me to put this book down. I loved that there was enough mystery for me to make my guesses but with each new suspicious character constantly had me changing my mind and then in the end wasn't who I thought it would be. My only problem was that I wish I had read the previous books, because this book would've made a lot more sense to me then. But it does good as a stand alone just not great. But at least there's that area of who is who in the beginning on the characters which was helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...