Monday, January 2, 2017

January's Most Anticipated Books

Now that January is upon us I wanted take the time to share a few books that I can't wait to get my hands on.


Release Date: January 3rd
Do you see that book? Like can we take a moment to soak in the awesomeness that is that cover? It's so striking and beautiful and even if I didn't know anything about this book I would've brought it simply because of that cover. But knowing what is in store for this book makes me and to get my hands on this book...Like Now. Can't wait till this book comes out ... Wow! Tomorrow is the release date apparently. Gotta decide whether order this online or at the bookstore. Decisions Decisions.
Release Date: January 31st 
I'm 100% a fan of the Lunar Chronicles and love graphic novels. So knowing that this book is both, and the main star is Iko makes it all the better. Iko is such a great character and will finally get her much deserved time in the lime light can't wait to see what's in store for her. Mind you never read the synopsis all I know is that it's about Iko and honestly that's all I need to know.


And last but not least Freeks by Amanda Hocking. A couple years back I came across this author at a book signing and she was quite kind and I bought a couple of her books then for her to sign. It was the Trylle Trilogy, I loved it very different from what I normally read but really good all the same. So a pretty good author writing a book about freeks sounds like a good mix to me. Plus look at that cover! It's gorgeous. To be honest, I didn't read the description. I'm just going off the author, cover and title so hopefully my judgment won't come to bite me in the butt later on.


Well that should be all for this months most anticipated reads. Hopefully during this month I'll be able to get my hands on at least a few of these to tell you what I think. Until then I'll sign off and talk to you later.

Comment below tell me a what your most anticipated read for this month is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...