Sunday, June 19, 2016

Review : Last Kiss

Last Kiss by Laurelin Paige

Goodreads: Click
Genre: Romance, Contemporary, Adult, Erotica, Suspense, Mystery, Dark,
Purchase Link: Amazon | B&N
Pages: 400
Published: June 14th 2016 by St. Martin's Griffin
A game of cat and mouse filled with dark desires and dangerous secrets.

Emily Wayborn has made a decision.

She might not fully trust handsome and deadly Reeve Sallis, but he is the one person that gives her what she needs. With Reeve she can finally be herself. Submitting to him is the only thing keeping her grounded as the rest of her life falls apart. But the hotelier is a master at keeping secrets and as she continues her quest for answers someone is making sure she doesn’t find them.



Time is running out and she is questioning everything she thought she knew about friendship and love. She must now make an impossible choice that will determine if she will survive with her heart…or at all. 
As a quick summery its basicly about Emily who doesn't fully trust the man that she is with who helped her get her best friend back. He has ties to dangerous people and it makes things complicated. When those ties mix with her best friend Amber, it leaves her friend in danger and they must find some way to keep her friend safe and not break Emily's heart as well.

Hmm thats the best I can do with that summery I suppose, in case you didn't know this is the second book to First and Last Duology. When I got this book didn't know that I was reading the second until it was too late. I guess I got some hint and clues to what was going on in the first book but not enough to really know what happed with Emily, Amber, and Reeves. I wish I had that book to clear things up more.

As for the content of this book it was interesting. I loved that there was plenty of drama between the characters. I liked that there was that suspense of wondering when the person was going to come for Amber, if there was a person inside really going after her. If you love steamy books then this is for you because there is plenty going on. I thought Reeves and Emily's relationship was interesting and I was curious how things were going to go with Amber in the pictures being his ex. I liked that the ending felt complete being that there was plenty of questions of what was going on towards that ending and it was cleared up at the end. 

I highly recommend you lovely readers check out the first book, its not a stand alone if you jump right into the second. I think I would've enjoyed this book more if I had checked out the first one before.Overall it was a pretty good book I did enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...