Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Release Day Blitz / Review : Wild Aces

Wild Aces by Marni Mann

Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Erotica, Adult
Pages: 302
Goodreads: Click
Purchase Links: Amazon | iTunes | Smashwords

Synopsis

Trapper Montgomery 
His darkness drew me in.
A mystery with a past I wanted to solve. 
He was cold, like ice, but set me on fire. 
A heat I hadn't felt in ages. 
But when I saw his face, I burned... 
In mourning
Again.

Brea Bradley 
She melted from my voice--shuddered from my touch. 
But trembled from the memories That my face brought back. 
She wanted more... 
Maybe even him. 
I wasn't the hand she counted on. 
But I was what she was dealt...
A Wild Ace with no way to win.


Review:

Brea and Trapper first met at a masquerade party. Brea still isnt ready for a relationship its been only two years since her last boyfriend died. Then there's Trapper, the sexy poker play with a dark past, comes in a sweeps her off her feet. The connection between the two is amazing, the heat between the two is undeniable. They continue a bit of a exchange over the phone with but once the masks come off and they meet will they still want one another?

Woah just is disclaimer for you readers out there interested int his book. There are just moments that get too steamy your going to want to just read this at home. I have to say I Loved this book. The storyline was interesting and well written. I loved the characters, I loved that there was a bit of backstories for the characters to make them more likeable with a bit of depth. I loved that there was so much going on to keep me hooked from the very start. I loved that heat and connection between Brea and Trapper from the very beginning. I really loved how this story played out. If you love a great story with some heat to spice things up then this book s for you!

5 of 5 stars!


Marni’s Social Media Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...