Sunday, November 15, 2015

Review : The Prince's Christmas Vow

The Prince's Christmas Vow by Jennifer Faye

(Twin Princes of Mirraccino #2)
Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Harlequin, Holiday
Goodreads : Click
Purchase Link : Amazon
Pages:256
Published November 3rd 2015 by Harlequin

Synopsis:

Twin Princes of Mirraccino duet:
Book 1 - A Princess by Christmas (Prince Alexandro & Reese)
Book 2 - The Prince's Christmas Vow (Prince Demetrius & Zoe)
Secretly married...to a prince!

Zoe Sarris hasn't seen Crown Prince Demetrius Castanavo since their secret elopement. So she's shocked when he requests her interior design services. She's only just pieced her broken heart back together, and seeing Demetrius--as gorgeous and guarded as ever--threatens to shatter it all over again...

However, the shocking news that they are actually still married changes everything. Especially when Demetrius reveals he wants his princess back...preferably in time for Christmas!
 

Review:

Zoe is an interior designed her had her moment with the Prince that gotten them secretly married and ended in and unfiled annulment papers. The prince doesn't understand what happened to make her back away from him and Zoe has a secret that makes her not want to burden the prince with it. Now the prince needs some interior designing done and wants nothing but the best to do it, Zoe. Maybe while they are working together he can get some answers for what happened.

I liked this book, I wish that I could say that I really loved it but can't. I saw many others reviews on this book and they are mostly 5 stars and they love this book but I don't know something was off. Maybe it just wasn't for me. I did like it though, it was enjoyable enough for me to read through. I found that it dragged at some points, I continuously put the book down to do random things. I like when a book catches my attention where I don't want to escape from it.

What I liked about this book was the connection between the two. I thought it was interesting getting to know about Zoe and her mother and knowing her fears about what was going on in general. I liked that there was a bit of suspense about that creeper paparazzi. Overall it was enjoyable but wasn't for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...