Sunday, July 26, 2015

Review : Clarity Book Four : After the Storm

Clarity Book Four : After the Storm by Loretta Lost

Genre : Contemporary, Romance
Goodreads : Click
Pages : 136
Purchase Link : Amazon
Published : February 16th, 2015

Blurb:

The long-awaited epilogue to the Clarity series.

He will do anything to make amends... But how can she forgive him when she can't even remember him? 

Liam did not realize how serious Winter's injuries were after her accident. He was beside himself with grief when she fell unconscious and wouldn't wake up. 
After a minor coma, Winter finally wakes up to a world she can partially see-- and she has no clue why. She does not remember her eye surgery, and she has no idea who Liam is. In fact, she does not remember the last three years of her life. She even insists on being called Helen.

Liam feels lucky that Helen doesn't remember his recently exposed lies-- he feels like he has been given a second chance to make things right. But without her memories of the horrible things that happened to her, Helen seems like a different person and Liam finds himself struggling to connect with her. Can he cope with the guilt of the harm that he's caused her?

And can he make a headstrong and carefree Helen fall in love with him all over again?

My Review :

Once again I have an awesome best friend who also had this hidden gem in her kindle that I didn't realize until the mentioned that I didn't have.

So I thought that this was a pretty good ending to Winter's story. I loved getting to know a bit more about Liam's background which was not at all how I expected it to be. As much as I loved the other stories I think this was the one book that I was a bit on and off with. It almost felt like this book was stretched all it could be and after the third book it didn't seem to get any better and dramatic as that. The this book came around and for me fell flat. I didn't like that Liam was in such a rush to get hitched she went through so much and needs to regain that memories, I didn't like that he kept pressuring her wasn't cool. I did like the epilogue getting to be a bit of them in the future and how everything turned out.

Overall I would rate this 4 of 5 stars.

To anyone who is interested I wrote a review to the previous books on this blog, Click the link to check them out! Clickkkkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...