Monday, December 23, 2013

The Edge of Always

The Edge of Always by J.A Redmerski

Genre: New Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Purchase Links:  Amazon
Goodreads LinkClick

Blurb:

Five months ago, Camryn and Andrew, both dealing with personal hardships, met on a Greyhound bus. They fell in love and proved that when two people are meant to be together, fate will find a way to make it happen.

Now, in the highly anticipated sequel to The Edge of Never, Camryn and Andrew are pursuing their love for music and living life to the fullest as they always swore to do. But when tragedy befalls them, their relationship is put to the ultimate test. As Camryn tries to numb her pain, Andrew makes a bold decision: To get their life back on track, they'll set out on another cross-country road trip. Together they find excitement, passion, adventure-and challenges they never could have anticipated.


My Thoughts:

"Things didn't turn out how we planned them, but then again, things rarely do. And neither of us would change the way they turned out even if we could."
I just want to point out how much I love the covers to the book. Its the first thing a reader will see and it has a great impression of how the book will turn out. Well at least that's how I feel. The cover was actually the second reason that I had chose this book. I had read the first book tot his a year ago. It was among the first couple of books that I found out about the New Adult books that I enjoy.
"I've learned during my time with Andrew that being spontaneous and breaking free from the mold is often a good things. After all we would't be together today if I myself didn't have some firsthand experience with being spontaneous."
From how the first book turned out I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. This was a fantastic ending to a great book. I loved the epilogue had a nice little twist to it, wasn't expecting that POV. I love that this book had two point of views which helped me connect to Andrew and Camryn more.  I loved how even with all the crap they deal with the other is there to pull them out of the dark time. I loved how loving and loyal they are. I loved how free spirited they were. There was just drama to keep the book interesting. I loved that this book was fast paced. I loved that there was never a dull moment. Beautifully written. I just loved everything about this book.

5 of 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...