Saturday, December 28, 2013

Love Songs For The Road

Love Songs For The Road by Farrah Taylor

Genre: Contemporary Romance, Music, New Adult
Purchase links: Amazon
Goodreads : Click

Blurb:

The only thing rock star Marcus Troy loves more than making music is his kids. So finding just the right nanny to take on tour with them is important—as is proving to his ex he deserves joint custody. Falling for his employee wouldn’t just be fodder for the paparazzi: it could ruin everything.

Too bad the perfect nanny turns out to be beautiful, vibrant Ryan Evans. Ryan’s never left her small Montana town before, so she jumps at the chance to see the country. And as much as accidental fame doesn’t gel with shy Ryan, what does is her relationship with her capricious, smoking-hot, shockingly good dad of a boss. Marcus is nothing like what she expected. But when the whole world’s watching them, will life in the spotlight be too hot to handle?

My Thoughts:

Ryan needs to earn money so she can go to school and had taken up a job as a nanny for the famous Marcus Troy's children while he's on tour.  As Ryan and Troy's attraction start to bloom in comes people and paparazzi who turn things into what it isnt. Will Ryan be able to take the spotlight or leave Troy and his to children behind?

I enjoyed the book. I felt like Ryan is such a relate able character. She's just a women starting to get through schooling and trying to make something of herself. I liked that it wasn't such an immediate thing. This book was over the course of a summer and I liked that they didn't practically jump each other. I liked the connection between the two. I liked that there was enough drama to keep me interested. I felt that this book was fast paced and well written and I really enjoyed reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...