Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lovely Bones Giveaway

I just wanted to let you lovely readers know that I am doing another book giveaway. In honor of the April is Sexual Assault and Prevention month I'm giving away a book related to that topic. I don't know if any of you have noticed but I've been trying to post more books that related to that.

Anyways back to the giveaway the prize is Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. Its going on for 2 weeks and anyone can enter.




"These were the lovely bones that had grown around my absence: the connections-sometimes tenuous sometimes made at great cost, but often magnificent that happened after I was gone. And I began to see things in a way that let me hold the world without me in it."

Goodreads summary:

"My name was Salmon, like the fish; first name Susie. I was fourteen when I was murdered on December 6, 1973."

So begins the story of Susie Salmon  who is adjusting to her new home in heaven, a place that is not at all what she expected, even as she is watching life on earth continue without her -- her friends trading rumors about her disappearance  her killer trying to cover his tracks, her grief-stricken family unraveling. Out of unspeakable tragedy and loss, The Lovely Bones succeeds, miraculously, in building a tale filled with hope, humor, suspense, even joy.


Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...