Monday, March 18, 2013

The Mind Thieves

The Mind Thieves by Lori Brighton (The Mind Readers #2)
4 of 5 Stars
Format: Ebook
Genre: Paranormal, Fantasy, Romance, Adventure, Suspence
Pages: 228


Summery

After Cameron got out of her mysterious coma she moved to the islands with her grandma working at a bar on the beach livings a perfectly good life. That was until a stranger showed up walking straight towards her at the end of her shift. Eventually she finds that there are more like her (Mind readers) and that the man had come to fetch her to bring her to her father who was supposedly dead or was it missing? Before the guy could bring her quietly people appeared at her grandmothers also with the intent of taking her also.

My Say:

I'm not sure why I wrote 4 of 5 stars. There was a bit of love interests. Lots of chases and things going on. Plenty of bad guys appearing that may be good guys that are just misunderstood  This book was fast paced. I liked the Cameron questioned everything but it drove me crazy that even if she asked certain things nothing got answered.

I don't know what to say something about this book rubbed me the wrong way. Normally a book this interesting would get 5 stars but not sure whats up this time.  The ending is a bit of a cliffhanger but for some reason wasn't surprising. Maybe it was too predictable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...