Monday, March 11, 2013

The book that I was hoping to read within a day, The Calling by Kelley Armstrong, was much better then the first which is a relief. I didn't want to waste my time on a hopeless book. It was going good but then the last CD to the audio book seemed to be missing. I mentally screamed out loud. I wanted to throw things. Talk about major cliffhanger. Now I have to wait about a week to get a hold of that CD. 

Until I get the last CD, I will be reading Dark and Hollow Places. This series or trilogy has had me conflicted  I don't know why I continue with these books, the first and second book disappointed me, they were OK enough that I didn't stop reading and I didn't throw the book so that's good I guess. You don't understand how many times I wanted to throw those two books from the characters to their cowardly and selfish ways, getting people killed and putting their loved ones in danger.   

I'm on chapter 4 of the book and its going pretty good so far which is pretty much a surprise for me. I mean,  I've gotten people telling me to keep going that it gets better and with the way the second book was I was beginning to loose hope on this book turning out good. My expectations are pretty low for this book and the more I'm reading the more interesting its getting. OK so I'm going to stop writing  I want to get back to the book. Happy reading and good night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...