Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New books

"But luxury has never appealed to me, I like simple things, books, being alone, or with someone who understands." - Daphne Du Maurier
 Got new books recently which I'm happy about more to read and some of the books I have already read but want to read again  or I can lend them out to someone who hasnt read them before.

List of the books:



Cruel Summer was obviously meant for a summer read so I'll have to pack it up with the rest of my books until my room can be fixed and bookshelves can be made. Lovely bones I read before maybe I'll read it again and write a review. Its a movie now and the movie from what I seen was a pretty good portrayal of the book. Once in a Full Moon I've read before also I had some PDF copy of it and felt guilty so I ended up buying it and deleting the pdf copy. Falling under I've never read before as with Wolfs bane and Matched. I've never heard of Falling Under so hopefully it'll be good. As for Wolfs bane I don't want to read until I get all the books to the series because I hate being left with a cliffhanger and end up waiting for a year to get the next and by then I've forgotten what was happening.

Books-a-million seems to always have some type of sale going on so I'm pretty sure its becoming my new favorite store. I also brought a extra copy of clockwork prince and maybe soon I'll do a contest and use that as a prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...