Got my book, coffee, and snack looks like its going to be a good day. As of right now I'm "reading" more like listening to the audio book of The Calling by Kelley Armstrong which is the second book to The Gathering. It should take me 6 hours to get through according to the cover so I gotta start now if I want to finish the book by tonight. I'm hoping this book would be more interesting then the first. From the looks of it, the second book is more promising. There more conflict going on and things are looking up (For the book that is not, for the characters). Well I gotta get back to my book, I'll write another update soon, maybe after I'm done with the book.
Monday, March 11, 2013
Coffee, Snacks, and a Book I must be in heaven.
Got my book, coffee, and snack looks like its going to be a good day. As of right now I'm "reading" more like listening to the audio book of The Calling by Kelley Armstrong which is the second book to The Gathering. It should take me 6 hours to get through according to the cover so I gotta start now if I want to finish the book by tonight. I'm hoping this book would be more interesting then the first. From the looks of it, the second book is more promising. There more conflict going on and things are looking up (For the book that is not, for the characters). Well I gotta get back to my book, I'll write another update soon, maybe after I'm done with the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment