
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Morganville Vampires by Rachel Cain Volume 2
Swoon by Nina Malkin
Books-A-Million Had an amazing $3.00 sales rack. Thank goodness I came across it because I would've missed out on a deal. So if you lovely people live near a books-a-million there is that great deal I asked when the deal was over, one of the workers said at the end of the weekend. So Sunday the deal ends so get that deal!
While I was at the YA section I was going to buy Clockwork Angel for $9.99 but then by chance I managed to pass the deal section you can imagine how glad I felt when I found out about the deal. I only had $10 in my pocket and expected to come out with one great book and after the deal I came out with 3 plus manage to save $6 on Clockwork Angel.
No comments:
Post a Comment