Trailing a Killer by Carol J. Post
Genre: Christian, Romance, Suspense, Love Inspired,
Goodreads: Click
Purchase Link: Amazon | BN | Walmart eBooks
Pages: 179
Published: February 1st 2021

A killer with an explosive agenda…
And a K-9 and determined detective on the case.
In a hurricane’s aftermath, Detective Erin Jeffries is stunned when she and her search-and-rescue K-9, Alcee, uncover a collapsed building’s only survivor—her long-ago ex, Cody Elbourne. And it’s quickly clear that the disaster was no accident. Now only Cody can identify the man who set the explosives that killed his grandfather…and Erin must stop the killer dead set on silencing him.
And a K-9 and determined detective on the case.
In a hurricane’s aftermath, Detective Erin Jeffries is stunned when she and her search-and-rescue K-9, Alcee, uncover a collapsed building’s only survivor—her long-ago ex, Cody Elbourne. And it’s quickly clear that the disaster was no accident. Now only Cody can identify the man who set the explosives that killed his grandfather…and Erin must stop the killer dead set on silencing him.
Detective Erian and her K-9 is helping out a survivor caught under a collapsed building. Little did she expect this blast from the past seeing that person is her ex, Cody Elbourne. After a couple of straight occurrences, its clear this was no accident and someone is after Cody. Now Erin will do everything she can to protect him and try to keep her heart out of it.
I enjoyed this book there was plenty going on to keep me hooked. I loved seeing that bit of romance between the two clearly they had something that never really went out and I enjoyed seeing how that played out and appreciate that this book remained clean. I love seeing everything getting pieced together and how it call came out in the end it was just such a fun read I kept wondering when something would happen next.


No comments:
Post a Comment