Saturday, February 13, 2021

Review : His Last-Chance Christmas Family

His Last-Chance Christmas Family by Michelle Major

Genre
GoodreadsClick
Purchase LinkAmazon BN iBooks Walmart eBooks 
Pages: 224
PublishedDecember 1st 2020 by Harlequin Special Edition
A perfect Starlight Christmas

Is this Christmas the perfect time for their last chance?

Widowed after an unhappy marriage, single mom Brynn Hale has finally returned home to Starlight. She’s ready for a fresh start for her son, and what better time for it than Christmas? Still, Nick Dunlap is the one connection to her past she can’t let go of. Nick let his status-conscious parents talk him out of pursuing Brynn in high school and he’s not sure he deserves a chance with her now. But the magic of the season might make forgiveness—and love—a little bit easier for them both…

Brynn didn't have the best marriage buts she did what she can after being widowed and finding out that her husband died with his mistress it seems he had more then just one when everyone keeps revealing themselves in different ways. Nick and Brynn has a pas that they can't get over and he's trying to redeem himself and do what he can to help Brynn this holiday season.

Okay so I know its not the holiday season but I'm noticing there was a couple books that I didn't notice that was on my holiday tbr list that I haven't read yet including this book. Usually I hope for holiday books to scream christmas and get me into the holiday mood but while this book was set during christmas it could be read at any point there was a couple things here and there that were holiday but this was a pretty good contemporary romance. This book was about healing and getting past old hurt. I mean it was clear that Brynn was having a hard time dealing with her husbands infidelity but she did what she could to look past it and do something more when things keep coming at her about her husband loose ways. There was Nick who was really trying to do everything he can to help Brynn which was kinda sweet. Then theres the romance, the being around eachother more during the holiday season working together it was the recipe for a bit of romance. Overall this was a pretty good book I really enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...